Rheumatologist Dr. Mary-Ann Fitzcharles discusses complementary therapies and emerging treatments for arthritis being studied around the world.
The webinar will discuss what works and the science behind:
– exercises such as Tai Chi and Qigong
– supplements such as turmeric, echinacea and ginger
– diets such as gluten-free, low-FODMAP and Neolithic
– emerging treatments such as cell therapies and medical cannabis, and
– complementary therapies such as massage therapy, meditation and acupuncture
Learn and watch more webinars at: https://arthritis.ca/arthritistalks