Physical therapist and clinic owner Bret Swigard explains how physical therapy can help with different forms of arthritis and pain relief, and provides tips for finding a good fit with a physical therapist.
1) (Minute 0:07) – PT is more than exercise!
2) (Minute 1:25): Specific ways physical therapy can help with arthritis and chronic pain
3) (Minute 3:20): How does physical therapy address root causes of pain?
4) (Minute 4:32): How to choose a physical therapy clinic or facility
5) (Minute 5:18): How to choose a physical therapist with a good fit
6) (Minute 7:29): Two important questions for a PT to ask
7) (Minute 9:40): Bloopers!
This is part 2 of a 3 part video interview series.You can see part 1 here: https://youtu.be/1nDPBRqf6KM and part 3 will be linked here when available.
To learn more about Bret’s clinic, Innova Physical Therapy, click here: http://innovaphysicaltherapy.com/
All content found on the Arthritis Life Youtube Channel was created for generalized informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this channel.
Please be aware and remember that each person’s medical and occupational therapy needs can be unique. Recommendations on this website which seem appropriate for patients similarly situated to you may, in fact, not be right for you. Please seek the advice of a physician or other appropriate healthcare provider before putting information from this channel to use. Links to educational content not created by Cheryl Crow of Arthritis Life are taken at your own risk. Reliance on any information provided by Arthritis Life is solely at your own risk.