Physical therapist (PT) and clinic owner Bret Swigard chats with occupational therapist and rheumatoid arthritis patient Cheryl Crow about tips for getting the most out of physical therapy.
1) (Minute 0:07) – How to best prepare for an initial physical therapy evaluation (your first appointment).
2) (Minute 0:57) – How to best prepare for individual physical therapy appointments
3) (Minute 1:50) – Collaborate between sessions
4) (Minute 2:35) – Give your physical therapist specific feedback about how things are going
5) (Minute 3:21) – How to problem solve road blocks in your PT journey
6) (Minute 5:11) – Bloopers!
This is part 3 of a 4 part video interview series.You can see part 1 here: https://youtu.be/1nDPBRqf6KM and part 2 here: https://youtu.be/9Dm0hg_QiTM
All content found on the Arthritis Life Youtube Channel was created for generalized informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read or seen on this channel.